Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Website; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Website; (5) referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and (6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively "Traffic Data").
Personal Information Collected
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information").
For Doctor and Dentist Appointments
Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Reservation Commerce password); (2) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code); (3) Insurance Data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and (4) Medical Data (such as your previous doctors and dentists ("Providers") visited, your reason for visit and your date of visit, and other medical information you choose to share with us). If you communicate with us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Interactive and Installed Tools
We also collect other information, some of which may be Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you choose to use some of the Website's interactive tools and services ("Interactive Tools"), such as searching for Providers and appointments with them. We also collect information you provide voluntarily in free-form text boxes on the Website and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like. Some of the free Interactive Tools on our site ask you for Personal Information. You may elect to use certain Services available through the Website that require you to download and install software on your computer ("Installed Tools"). The Installed Tools may collect and transmit information from your computer system solely relating to use of the Installed Tools and for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, for example, by informing Reservation Commerce when a user is logged on and available to receive update or alert notices.
In limited circumstances we also may use "Web Beacons" to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Website and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. "Web Beacons" are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user's browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Website and selected sponsors' and advertisers' sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Website easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account. We only record anonymous user information, and we stop such recording before you sign-in or create an account.
We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after "deletion," and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still wind up retaining some of that information for the reasons described in Section 18 below.
Reservation Commerce's Use of Your Information
For Doctor and Dentist Appointments
We may use your Contact Data to send you information about Reservation Commerce or our products or Services, to contact you when necessary, including to remind you of upcoming or follow-up appointments, and in conjunction with your use of certain Interactive Tools. We may use your Demographic Data, your Traffic Data, your Insurance Data or your Medical Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Website, in emails and in other communications, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. You agree that Reservation Commerce may use Personal Information to allow your doctors to make appointments with other doctors on your behalf through the Services.
Sharing of Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Website; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Personal Information.
Confidentiality and Security
Doctors and Dentists
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, when you enter sensitive information on our Website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your Contact Data is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that Contact Data from your account and update our records accordingly.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
As a registered user of the Website, you can modify some of the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. Upon your request, Reservation Commerce will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your account and the Personal Information in your profile; however, it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by Reservation Commerce. Registered users who wish to close their account should contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reservation Commerce Pte. Ltd.
9 Maxwell Rd #04-06 Annexe A MND Complex Singapore 069112
Reservation Commerce addresses the complexities and critical needs of today's healthcare environment by working with partners to provide a health data management tool ("HDM") to physicians and a personal health record ("PHR") to their patients. Reservation Commerce and its partners are dedicated to protecting the privacy of the users of any of our products or services and obtains personal data only for business-related purposes, which may include, but are not limited to, designing, developing, selling and deploying a HDM, PHR and other health and wellness products and providing related support and other services, acquiring information as legally required and providing consultancy or advisory services to operators and other customers within the health and wellness umbrellas. Reservation Commerce's HDM and PHR are developed for the highest levels of performance. Our partners utilize world-class data centers equipped with modern technology to securely house sensitive data. Our partners have numerous security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information within the system. These measures include encryption of communications using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system, and using a secure messaging system when you transmit personal information or requests to your medical providers or patients through our app or website.
A) Use of Your Information We collect health information about you and store it in a personal health record. The health record created is the property of Reservation Commerce, though the health information it contains is your property. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. For this, we disclose health information to our employees and others involved in providing the care that you need. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services. We may share your health information with other doctors or health care providers who will provide services to you through us.
- ii. We may use and disclose health information about you as required for the operation of Reservation Commerce. We may use and disclose this information to review and improve the quality of care we provide, or the competence and qualifications of our professional staff.
- iii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- iv. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- v. We may use the information to contact and remind you about appointments made through us.
- vi. We may also use and disclose this information as necessary for medical reviews, legal services and audits, including fraud and abuse detection and compliance programs and business planning and management.
If you have previously used our services, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time. Third parties may include, where applicable,
- i. your insurers who will require proof of services rendered and/or a medical report before payment is made to Reservation Commerce; or if they are required to authorize services or referrals.
- ii. third party service providers who have provided services to you or your physician (e,g x-ray services or lab testing services) in order to obtain test results or for the purposes of issuing invoices.
- iii. our "business associates," such as our associates providing billing service, or performing administrative services for us. Reservation Commerce enters agreements with each of these business associates that requires these service providers to protect confidentiality and security of all information extended to them.
- iv. Providers generating psychotherapy Notes (if applicable). We will not use or disclose your psychotherapy notes without your prior written authorization except for the following: 1) use by the originator of the notes for your treatment, 2) for training our staff, students and other trainees, 3) to defend ourselves if you sue us or bring some other legal proceeding, 4) if the law requires us to disclose the information to you or to another body or for some other reason, 5) in response to health oversight activities concerning your psychotherapist, 6) to avert a serious and imminent threat to health or safety, or 7) to the coroner or medical examiner after you die. To the extent you revoke an authorization to use or disclose your psychotherapy notes, we will stop using or disclosing these notes.
B) Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of Singapore for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Reservation Commerce protects personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We store personal data, regardless of its form, with security procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the data.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
C) Disclosing Your Information
- i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.